Terms Of Service
Description of Service.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service.
You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you access the Website. You also affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 years of age, or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you access this Website, then you do not have permission to use the Website. You may be asked to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Website.
You agree that you shall not, and you shall not permit others using your account, if any, to do any of the following:
- - upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Submission that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy (including, without limitation, any personal information except with written consent of the owner of such personal information), hateful (racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable)
- - impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, any of this website’s personnel) or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your
- with any person or entity;
- - forge headers or otherwise manipulate
- in order to disguise the origin of any User Submissions transmitted through the Website;
- - upload, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or "spam" or engage in any practice that is in any way connected with "spam";
- - upload, post, or otherwise transmit any User Submission that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of, monitor, persistently reside in or on any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- - damage, interfere with, or disrupt this business, the Website, or its networks; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations or laws having the force of law where you reside, including without limitation any laws or regulations relating to securities, privacy, and export control;
- - "stalk" or otherwise harass another person;
- - engage in, promote, provide instructional information about, provide video User Submissions depicting illegal activities, promote or depict physical harm or injury against any group or individual, promote or depict any act of cruelty to animals; use the Website in any way that exposes the Website to criminal or civil liability;
- - promote, offer for sale, or sell any item, good, or service that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- - you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to promote, offer, or sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations; this websites determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the Website; use the Website as a forwarding service to another website; exceed the scope of the service that you have signed up for.
This website shall determine in its sole discretion what action, if any, shall be taken in the event of any discovered or reported violation of the above-mentioned terms. If you decide to register with this Website, you will receive a password and website ID. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and ID, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or ID. This Website reserves the right to hold you fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and ID. Further, you agree to
- - immediately notify this website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- - ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. This website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement;
- - you agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member.
With the exception of all User Submissions, the content on the Website, including without limitation, any text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to this website, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. This website reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of any the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
The Website permits the submission of User Submissions and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that whether or not such User Submissions are published, this website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You acknowledge and agree that this website and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to refuse to publish, to remove or to block access to any User Submission that is available via the Website or other website network products or services at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice. You expressly acknowledge and agree that this website may preserve User Submissions and may also disclose User Submissions if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- - comply with legal process;
- - enforce this Agreement;
- - respond to claims that any User Submissions violates the rights of third-parties or any law, regulation, or ordinance;
- - protect the rights, property, or personal safety of this website, its users, or the public.
You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your User Submissions, may involve:
- - transmissions over various networks;
- - changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- - you will not post, or allow anyone else to post, any material that depicts any person under the age of 18 years (or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you access the Website) and you have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your submissions are, in fact, over the age of 18 years (or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you access the Website);
- - you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize this Website to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, moral rights, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service;
- - you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to the Website, you hereby grant this website a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and this website's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to display, and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website. You acknowledge and agree that when using the Website you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and that this Website and the Website are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against this Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold this Website, its owners and operators, affiliates, and/or licensors harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
Inappropriate User Submissions.
This website assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Website Services for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time this Website chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the website Services, this website assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such content. This Website may review and delete any User Submissions that, in its sole judgment, violates this Agreement or may be otherwise offensive or illegal, or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any User or person not associated with the Website (collectively "Inappropriate User Submissions"). You are solely responsible for the User Submissions that you make visible on the Website or to any third-party website via an embedded player provided by the Website or any other material or information that you transmit or share with other Users or unrelated third-parties via the Website. This website does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. This website does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website and this website will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. This website reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. This Website will also terminate a User's access to the Website, if he or she is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice. This website also reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, obscenity, or defamatory material, or excessive length. This website may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. You shall not use the site and services to transmit, route, provide connections to, or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. This website provides the Website as a service to its users. This website does not monitor, supervise or control content posted or stored on its servers at the direction of its Users, nor does it control or supervise the content of pages that are accessed via third party links. You are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws (or such laws applicable to your jurisdiction), including, without limitation, the copyright laws. This website takes seriously all laws against child pornography and will not condone it. It intends to cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek those who produce or distribute child pornography. By using this Website you agree that all User Submissions you upload to this website for viewers in the United States or any of its territories or possessions or any other country are fully compliant with all laws relating to child pornography in the United States, including but not limited to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and compliant to the child pornography laws of any other country. If you need to review this statute before agreeing to these terms, then visit http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002257----000-.html. By using this website, you also agree that all User Submissions you upload to this website for viewers anywhere in the world comply with any and all applicable laws. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), this website will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to this website's designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to this website by providing this website's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- - A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- - Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- - Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit this website to locate the material;
- - Information reasonably sufficient to permit this website to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- - a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- - a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to this website's designated copyright agent at the following address: DMCA Complaints Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment and Software.
You agree to provide, at your own expense, Internet access, compatible software, and compatible equipment to access and use the Website. You may need to download certain software to use enhanced features of the Website. You may need to obtain updates or upgrades from time to time in order to continue using the Website. This website may modify system requirements or the Software at any time. This website makes no warranty that any particular computer, portable device, or other recording device will be compatible with the software and service provided to you, that any device using the software and service will function, or that the website will work on the equipment and software used by you.
You acknowledge that this website reserves the right to charge for this Website’s services and to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. If this website terminates your rights to use this website's services because you have breached this Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant that all of the information provided by you to this website to participate in the Website is accurate and current and you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you herein.
- - transmissions over various networks;
- - changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
This website reserves the right to terminate your access to and/or use of the Website and remove and discard any Content and User Submissions at any time for any reason, including without limitation any failure to comply with any part of this Agreement. This website also reserves the right to discontinue providing all or part of the Website. This website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or discontinue the Website and Content at any time, without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Website and any discontinuation by this website in providing the Website may be effected without notice to you and that this Website shall be under no obligation to retain any User Submissions, provide any further access to any User Submissions or return any User Submissions to you. You agree that this website shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination or for any interruption or discontinuation of the Website.
Warranty Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk and that website services are provided "as is" and "as available". To the fullest extent permitted by law, this website, its officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. This website makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site. Under no circumstances shall this Website, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from:
- - errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- - personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- - any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- - any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
- - any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party;
- - any conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website services;
- - any errors or omissions in any content;
- - any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not you are advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This website does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and this website will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As regards the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. You specifically acknowledge that this Website shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. This Website makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in outside of the United States of America. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this Website, its members, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- - your use of and access to the Website;
- - your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
- - your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- - any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website;
- - any other reason.